COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL SOLUTIONS
LIGHTING, IT'S WHAT WE DO!
There's so much more to lighting than just on and off. We understand the importance of using quality, affordable lighting in commercial, multi-family, single-family, industrial, medical, hospitality, retail and office properties. As a property owner, developer, architect, designer or engineer lighting plays an important role in any project. We work with hundreds of brands enabling us to select fixtures based on our customers’ needs, with no brand biases, ensuring that lighting packages are delivered on time and within budget.
How we do it:
- By developing a clear understanding of the project, we work with our brand partners to select fixtures, from functional, to decorative and architectural, that fit the project requirements.
- Provide submittals, including photometrics if required, for review and approval.
- Oversee and manage the procurement of fixtures on your behalf ensuring the integrity of the approved lighting package.
- Coordinate and manage the shipment and delivery of the lighting package to the job site.
- Post-delivery follow up and review to ensure that the lighting package meets or exceeds your expectations.
We know it’s important to achieve the aesthetics you desire while staying within your budget. We help owners, developers and contractors reach their goals through our lighting solutions. Our network of manufacturing and brand partners provides us with access to a full line of interior and exterior lighting from contractor grade to specification grade and everything in between.
Whether you’re looking to upgrade the décor in your existing home or building a new home we supply light fixtures and fans to complete your look. Our offerings include downlights, pendants, mini pendants, chandeliers, vanity, sconce, under cabinet, tape and rope light, ceiling fans, landscape, and more.
Maven Lighting works with General Contractors, Owner/Developers and Architects to supply complete lighting, fans, and controls solutions for a variety of new construction, tenant finish out, remodel or retrofit projects. We've partnered with dozens of brands and manufacturers in order to provide our customers with what they need for any commercial project including specification and architectural grade interior and exterior fixtures, as well as many value engineering options. Contact us to learn more about how we are able to customize packages to meet demanding budgets and timelines.
Our turnkey retrofits not only save you money on electricity and maintenance, but they also improve safety for your employees and customers, can improve productivity, and add curb appeal to your property. With access to a full line of commercial fixtures and lamps, including area and flood lights, wall packs, high and low bays, troffers, flat panels, LED tubes, canopy, and more, we can provide you with the right products for your facility retrofit. We also have the lighting controls you need to be sure your facility meets current codes. We service all of the Dallas-Ft-Worth metroplex as well as some areas of Houston. Contact us for more details.
OUR LATEST BLOG
5 Reasons to Upgrade Outdated Lighting
1. Energy Efficiency: if you’re one of those home owners that is all about energy efficiency, going LED is…